All About Me

My name is Nicole Samuel and I am one of the Grade 4 teachers for this upcoming school year. I have been a teacher at SJA since January 2018 and this will be my third-year teaching Grade 4.

I am a graduate of Central Michigan University Elementary Education Program and an Alum of the CMU Women’s Soccer Team.

When I am not teaching, I enjoy being physically active (soccer is my favourite sport, go Manchester United!), watching movies, working on "do it yourself" crafts, and spending time with my family. I can hardly wait to get to know all of you!
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

New Online Classroom - Zoom & Seesaw

Good Morning Friends! Welcome to another Monday morning in our brand-new online classroom! Before we get started for the day, plea...